[Advaita-l] Difficulty with Akhandakara Vrtti

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 11:30:35 CDT 2015

Namaste

Did not understand the following expression :

> aparoxa of ghaTA

isn't ghaTA pratyakSa jnAna ?

and jnAna of pratyagAtma is nitya aparokSa

How do we understand the aparoxa of ghaTA, as there is duality between the
knower and known ( ghaTA) ? Pl clarify

Pranams

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 9:32 PM, श्रीमल्ललितालालितः via Advaita-l <