[Advaita-l] Swami Paramarthananda

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 09:30:02 CDT 2015

PraNAms

Swamiji discourses on Brahma sutra were long time ago, more than 10 years ago. What is going on now are discourses on Shankara Bhasya on Bhagavat Geeta not on Brahmasutra - His is doing now 13th.Ch of Geeta. I have listened to his Brahma suutra's  and I have written extensive write up based on his talks and was posted in both advaitin and advaitaL lists some 10 years ago. I have covered the first 5 sutras along with Adhyaasa Bhaasya. They are available in pdf form in the archives of advaintin list for those who are interested. Some write ups on Nishcala dasa's Vicharasagara also can be found. One can get more info at www.advaitaform.org. and under Discussion on vedanta.

Hope this helps.

Hari Om!
Sadananda