[Advaita-l] Fwd: Difficulty with Akhandakara Vrtti

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 22:15:22 CDT 2015

Thanks for sharing..

Even though Brahma jnAna or akhandakara vrtti is vRtti jnAna, it is
seamless, without any parts, unlike any other vishaya jnAna..

If we accept any khanda in it, whatsoever and draw similarity with other
vishaya jnANa, there *is* a difference in the comprehension of Brahman and
Brahma jnAna, which verily goes against the Sruti vAkya - brahmavid
brahmaiva bhavati

On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 7:35 PM, H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <