[Advaita-l] Fwd: Difficulty with Akhandakara Vrtti

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 05:33:09 CDT 2015

Sri Ravi Kiran observed

 << Not familiar with the term "svarupa Jnana" of Brahman used distinctly
from BrahmajnAna here.. hence, this clarification:

When we say, "svarupa Jnana", it is Brahman itself or knowledge of Brahman,
which is not same as BrahmajnAna ? >>.

 I will be speaking for myself only. To be very brief , in the current
context , by Brahma Jnana , I meant “ ajnana naasha “ . By Swarupa Jnanam ,
I meant Brahman .

 Regards