[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Fwd: Difficulty with Akhandakara Vrtti

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 07:39:17 CDT 2015

Sri Bhaskar Ji,

Oh God. Not different steps. you might have observed how the thread is
progressing. I felt " Definition " of   Brahman and  steps leading to "
Brahma Jnanam " are both being referred to in various posts in the context
of " akhandakara vritti " . So I used a different term now to distinguish
between the two* in the current context* .  That is all.

Regards