[Advaita-l] Can anybody Validate that Content in this Website...

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 22:14:17 CDT 2015

Namaste

We should not discuss Matha politics here. Who is correct? Who is
wrong? Who knows? This politics is all because of Maayaa. We should
not be worried by it. Because Maayaa is not real. Like Maayaa will
take Ashraya under Brahman this politics is taking Ashraya under
Mathas. But the wise man will know this and will separate Maayaa from
Brahman. The dull person will get affected by Maayaa.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 8:13 PM, Harsha Bhat via Advaita-l
<advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:
> For further reference See this Url
>
> http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/avhp/alt_hindu_msg.html
>
> On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 6:33 PM, Harsha Bhat <harsha9519 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Sir,
>>                          Recently I went through a website which tells
>> that Kanchi kamapeeth is not started by adi shankaracharya....
>>
>> They say in the end that it is according to Shringeri sharada peetham's
>> Evidence that Kanchi peetham once the branch of  Sringeri sharada peeth's
>> branch...
>>

>> The Url of the website is as follows:
>>
>> http://controversialhistory.blogspot.in/search/label/Sringeri#.VY-WDRuqqko
>>

>> Can any learned scholars put light on the validity of this website...
>>
>> Is the things given in this website is true???
>>

>> regards,
>> Harsha Bhat

-Venkatesh