[Advaita-l] Pranava Sahasranama

Crbala Subramanian crbsram at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 02:12:00 CDT 2015

Hi

There is a book called athmanatha stuti manjari which composed by Brahma
Sri Late S.V. Radhakrishna sastrigal published by Sri Maha Periyaval Trust
has this pranava sahasranamavali.

In Internet Archive there is a audio available. please find the link below.
This is uploaded by none other than Sunder Hattangi who is an active member
in this forum. But pdf file is not available. If any one in this forum can
help with the pdf file of this athmanatha stuti manjari will be helpful.

"https://archive.org/details/sripranava_sahasranamavali"

Thanks
C.R.Bala

Om Namah Shivayah

Om Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Mahaswami Charanaaravindhabhyaam Namaha

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 11:22 AM, Venkata sriram P via Advaita-l <