[Advaita-l] Shortest Sentence in English is a Mahaa Vaakya?

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Mar 26 00:17:06 CDT 2015

On Mon, 23 Mar 2015, sreenivasa murthy wrote:

>          Will you kindly mind your language in your replies. It is most
> disgusting to see the words  are being twisted and meanings in the sentences
> being twisted horribly .  . What a tragedy !
>
> one who has been hurt by your bad and virulent words,

No comment on your own insolent words?  Control your self before taking
issue with others.

This is a list for discussing Advaita Vedanta according to Shankaracharya
and Smarta sampradaya.  It always has been and always will be.  We make
an effort to ensure new members understand this and are not misled in any
way.  Still for some reason there are people who think any random
opinion is ok.  Why?  The mind boggles.