[Advaita-l] Advaita Vidyā Tilakam by Samara Pungava Dīkṣitar

Kalivaradhan krishnamurthy kali1947 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 20:47:48 CDT 2015

HariH OM!

sarvebuyo namaskāaraḥ,

I am searching for an Advaita grantha titled "Advaita Vidyā Tilakam"  by
Samara Pungava Dīkṣitar.

I couldn't find any reference in any digital archives.

I understand that there is also a commentary on this grantha in Devanāgari
and I am not aware of the commentators name.

Can anyone in the list guide me to any information?

DhanyavadaH

kalivaradhan

--
Kalivaradhan

*" आ नो भद्राः क्रतवो यन्तु विश्वतः " ( ऋग्वेद १.८९ )*

*"Let Noble thoughts reach us from all directions! "*