[Advaita-l] complete transliterated text + English translation of Shankara's Adhyasa Bashya

subhanu subhanu at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 11 04:21:37 CST 2015

Namaste all. Work pressures have delayed publication but I am aiming to make it available by end Dec. It has the transliterated text, word for word translation and english translation and commentary. I am in the process of adding some key Vartika verses on avidyā and adhyāsa in an appendix which delayed things a little. More details soon. Hopefully corporate priorities wont delay it much further!
Wishing everyone a happy Diwali!
Subhanu