[Advaita-l] Fwd: Knowledge of Brahman

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 06:05:36 CST 2015

Namaste

// a person can be said to be videhamukta when he realized Brahman but the
leaving of all the Koshas may not be instantaneous

when Sruti clearly says - न तस्य प्राणा उत्क्रामन्ति,
 ब्रह्म विद् ब्रह्मैव भवति - the knower of Brahman is Brahman itself.
ब्रह्मैव सन्ब्रह्माप्येति - Being but Brahman, he is merged in Brahman

why emphasize on the upAdhis ( Koshas ) and its dropping  and importance of
videhamukti?

what is the relevance of this Kosha in paramArtha jnAna ( realization ) ?

Are you indicating that realization is not complete by Itself, until body
drops away?

Any Sruti refs ?

Regards