[Advaita-l] Fwd: News about Acharya Pranipata Chaitanya

shyam subramanian shyam_md at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 15:45:11 CST 2015

Logged in to yahoo after a brief hiatus & truly saddened to hear about the passing away of two of the giants of this e-group - Shri Shastriji & Shri Pranipataji
My prayers to the departed souls that they bless us, and to Ishwara that their souls find mergence with the Absolute ere long.
A palpable sense of loss is coupled with a reminder, if one was ever we needed, of the fragility of human life, and a rededication to our own sadhana given the severely limited time we all have to fully & most optimally utilize this rare human birth
Pranams to all
Hari OM
Shyam

Sent from my iPhone