[Advaita-l] Fwd: Knowledge of Brahman

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 21:46:58 CST 2015

Namaste

The Dvaitis will not recognize Adhikaari Bheda and Sruti has Bheda and
Abheda Vakyas. Abheda Vakyas must be stronger than Bheda Vakyas.
Otherwise even the Karma Kanda Vakyas like command to do Yajna will
have same strength. We will all have to accept Karma Kanda as the
Ultimate.

Dva Suparna even if it is saying two birds are in Moksha it is not the
Final teaching. Because there are Vakyas like Brahmaiva Bhavati,
Sarvam Khalvidam Brahma showing there is no Duality.

-Venkatesh