[Advaita-l] Asuras and Dharma

Santosh Rao itswhateva at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 10:27:52 CST 2015

This is very interesting, I didn't take the varying proximity based on yuga
into account. This would explain how "asuras" were able to take up dharma
in Kali yuga -  by people letting their base desires give rise to things
such as excessive animal sacrifice.

Namaskara,

Santosh Rao
On Nov 21, 2015 1:32 AM, "H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l" <