[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 02:34:07 CDT 2016

Namaste Sadaji, Chandramouliji,
I agree with the ideas in both your mails.

The examples of pot/clay or ornament/gold may not exactly apply to the
world/Brahman in all respects, but that is the nature of all examples I
suppose. Their utility is limited to justifying something particular
through one aspect of the drishtAnta.

I will let Sadaji confirm, but I think he will agree with you
Chandramouliji when you say the world is a vivarta of Brahman.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan