[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Apr 5 01:00:13 CDT 2016

Since jagat is vivarta in Brahman, it is mithya, by definition.

praNAms Sri Chandramouli prabhuji
Hare Krishna

☺ ☺ You are welcome to come to this conclusion.  I don’t have any comments.  Sarveshu brahmAdisthAvarAntareshu vishameshu sarvabhuteshu samaM nirvisheshaM brahmAtmaikatvavishayaM darshanaM jnAnaM yasya saH sarvatra samadarshanaH says geeta bhAshyakAra.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar