[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Apr 5 04:05:37 CDT 2016

praNAms Sri Venkatraghavan prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Due to some strange reasons sometimes I am not able to read the Sanskrit written in the Sanskrit language.  May be some setting problem.  Sanskrit statements appear on my screen with full of numerical characters ( like !@#$%123);) as you can see below.  Hence please provide me the transliterated Sanskrit so that I can read.  By the way studying mAndUkya up., kArika, bhAshya are very very interesting and understanding the tenets of the same without buddhistic influence is equally important.  The  samanvaya of kArika & bhAshya with other shruti bhAshya & sUtra bhAshya would be an interesting exercise.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar