[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 08:49:19 CDT 2016

A couple of notes - Just thought I will clarify.

1) The reference to prapanchopashamam is from mantrA 7 of the upanishad
proper, not the kArika.

2) Subbuji shared  kArika 17 and its bhAshya (prapancho yadi vidyeta),
which is an explanation of the same mantra, a few days back. One can
retrieve that message for reference.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan