[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Aurobind Padiyath aurobind.padiyath at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 03:36:36 CDT 2016

Hari Om!
I would recommend that we should make a sincere attempt to have a samavAya
of various prakriyā in different places of the prasthanatraya.
I'm recalling the final mantra in the Maitreyi-Yajgnavalkya, where the
bhashyam and the varitkam should both be studied. To bring the relevant
parts
1. AjnAna prikalpitham Jagat, 2. Atma vyathikarana nasti kinchit 3. Sarvam
AtmaivAbhut. Tatra kena kam paschyet?
We need to understand that both jnAna and AJnana, as atasmin tadbhudhi, are
jnAnam only and when that jnAna removes the atasmin tadbhudhi, the state of
Atma vyatirekena nasti kinchit will arise and then sarvam AtmaivAbhut.

Hari Om!
Aurobind

On Thu, 7 Apr 2016 11:47 Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l, <

Aurobind Padiyath
+91-9689755499