[Advaita-l] Who is this Angustha Parimana Purusha?

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Apr 11 21:07:22 CDT 2016

>From : H.N.Sreenivasa MurthyPranams to all.
Dear Sri Shashwata Shastri,
 You write : "Brahmins are the manifestation of Lord Hari himself."
Mundaka Upanishad says : brahmaivEdaM viSvam variShTham ||Chandogya Upanishad says : AtmaivEdaM sarvagm ||

What does it mean ? Please ponder over and check up whether your statement is right or wrong.

With respectful regards,Sreenivasa Murthy