[Advaita-l] Shankara authenticates Shiva as the son of Brahma

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 02:08:56 CDT 2016

Namaste

This whole argument of Supremacy of Vishnu is like arguments of old
Brahmin widows knowing only Purana stories and having nothing better
to do. It has nothing to do with Philosophy of Advaita taught by Adi
Sankara.

Remember Sloka Tvayi Mayi Caanyatraiko Vishnuh Vyartham Kupyasi Mayi
Asishnuh Bhava Samacittah Sarvatra Tvam Vaanchasi Aciraadyadi
Vishnutvam.

Taratamya Bhava of Madhvacharya will guarantee you will not get Vishnutva.

-Venkatesh