[Advaita-l] Shankara authenticates Shiva as the son of Brahma

Ramachandra Achar ramachandraachar2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 03:07:52 CDT 2016

There is no question of Shiva is supreme or Vishnu is supreme.
Satcchidaananda swarupam Shivoham shivoham.l myself Lord Shiva.

Sat-chit-ananda is not male or female God to argue who is supreme.It is
just inert consciousness which pervades whole universe.

That is it....

On 14 Aug 2016 1:10 p.m., "D Gayatri via Advaita-l" <