[Advaita-l] Shankara authenticates Shiva as the son of Brahma

D Gayatri dgayatrinov10 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 12:59:28 CDT 2016

Sri Srinath

I am a staunch advaitin, so I strongly disagree with your statement. Vishnu
being Brahman is perfectly compatible with advaita vedAnta and our
jagadguru Shankara bhagavatpAda, has captured the spirit of the prasthAna
traya-s perfectly. I believe bhagavatpAda is next in greatness, only to
Krishna-Dvaipayayana. I have personal respect for Sri Ramanuja and Sri
Madhva, so no comments on them or their philosophy.

Regards
Gayatri

On Monday, 15 August 2016, Srinath Vedagarbha <svedagarbha at gmail.com> wrote