[Advaita-l] Rudra creates Brahmā and Viṣṇu

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 00:56:49 CDT 2016

Dear friends,

Gayatriji wrote as follows:

<To my knowledge, I never invoked oneness of deities. You are merely
assuming things. In fact, the above argument is applicable to the
opposite party. They thoroughly denigrate Vishnu first and in the end
they claim that all deities are one and the same.>
Unquote

It is very clear from her statement that  Gayatriji had not read Adi Shankara's "Prabodha Sudhakara". Had she read that she could not have made this absurd statement.

Regards,
SKB