[Advaita-l] Fwd: Brahman's ignorance - Call it māyā or avidyā

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 23:01:33 CST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: V Subrahmanian <v.subrahmanian at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 7:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Advaita-l] Brahman's ignorance - Call it māyā or avidyā
To: Venkatraghavan S <agnimile at gmail.com>

Thanks, Venkat ji, for the reference. Once again it is proved that an
ancient advaitin Shankara has cited from a tamasa purana, that too from the
Ishwara Gita that teaches the Supremacy of Shiva,  just as he has done from
the Shiva Purana in the VSN bhashya. Sri Visveswara Saraswati too cites
extensively from the kurma purana in the yati dharma sangraha.

regards
subbu