[Advaita-l] How does a jeeva (जीव) reaches svarga after death?

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 01:54:38 CST 2016

Namaste Sri Durga Ji,

Reg  << Is it like svarga at one place and bhooloka (भूलोक) at another
place?

sUkShma sharIra (सूक्ष्म शरीर) of jeeva travels from bhooloka to svarga? >>,

Both these questions are covered in BSB 3-1-1 to 3-1-7 where extensive
references to the upanishadic statements are also included.   Briefly the
answer to both the questions is in the affirmative.

Regards

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 10:12 AM, Durga Prasad Janaswamy via Advaita-l <