[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Works of Sri Vidyashankara

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 08:25:13 CST 2016

Thanks Subbuji.
So yAdavaprakAsha wrote a commentary to the Brahma SUtra also, one that was
referred to by Sri RAmanuja.

It's clear from this that using yAdavaprakAsha to claim that the Shankara
who wrote the Brahma SUtra bhAshya is different from the Shankara who wrote
the Bhagavad Gita bhAshya is not with merit - because yAdavaprakAsha wrote
a commentary to the BS too!

What applies for the Gita, applies for the BS too, so shall we say Shankara
did not write the bhAshya to BS also?

Regards,
Venkatraghavan