[Advaita-l] Is study of Vedanta necessary?

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 01:57:52 CST 2016

Shrinivasji - PraNAms

Thanks for interesting analysis of why the study of Vedanta, necessary. If I can express in short - No need to reinvent the wheel.

Nevertheless - the analysis also indicates that someone in the line has invented the wheel - even though we do not know when and clouded in the word - anaadi.

However it does not indicate that there are no other paths for the discovery of the truth. It is assumed that in the chain they have explored all other paths and found those are not successful.

Hari Om!
Sada