[Advaita-l] Hastamalakiyam of Shankaracharya

saha niranjan sahaniranjan at yahoo.co.in
Tue Feb 2 23:18:46 CST 2016

Dear Ramesh Ramanji and Girishji,My salutations! Yes, the work in question with English translation and the one that is available with CM would be of certain help, but I was looking for its copy with Svyamprakasha (I got it referred as manuscripts). I'll certainly let the list know if I come across it.

Best regards,Niranjan Saha