[Advaita-l] [advaitin] The 'Parabrahman' of Advaita

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 11:51:09 CST 2016

namste,
I think one needs to go through the Mudgalopanishad to really understand the Purushasukta. The Nirguna and Saguna is a reversible situation. In scientific terms we can probably say that there is no change in entropy in a reversible situation.  In common parlance, nothing is lost or gained in that reversible situation. A part of Him becomes manifested and then gets eventually dissolved and this cycle is repeated. This reminds me of what Shri Ramakrishna Paramhamsha said - A time will come when one will realize the Vedantic truth in one day.

Regards,Sunil KB