[Advaita-l] sushupati anubhava of jnAni and ajnAni

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 01:02:40 CST 2016

Sri Rajesh Ji,

Reg  << Sir, it means you accept that there is possibility that a jnAni
antahkaraNa
may develop again thought "I am Body mind sense complex." It looks like a
logical possibility that after brain injury it can happen.

Now the question is,  promised vidheamukti should be there. But that is
because a jnAni does not claim  AgAmi karma but if he develops again the
 deha abhimAnam then why will he not get the phalam of AgAmi karma? >>,

I did not say there is such a possibility. All I said is even if anyone one
were to consider such a possibility to exist, he need not be unduly worried
about it, but continue to deliberate in peace with the assurance that such
a contingency will not lead one to samsara again.The Jnani will not get the
phalam of AgAmi karma because that is what the Shruti assures. The deha
abhimAnam is likened to a fried seed which will not sprout again even if
watered and tended generously with fertilizers etc.What I meant is all
these can be studied in peace in a relaxed manner with the assurance I have
pointed out.

Regards

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 9:41 AM, Rajesh Benjwal via Advaita-l <