[Advaita-l] sushupati anubhava of jnAni and ajnAni

Durga Prasad Janaswamy janaswami at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 14:16:55 CST 2016

Hari Om
Namaste.

" but this jnAnam take place in antahkAraNam which can develop again the
association with the body mind complex somehow, OR it can not this is the
question to ponder upon."

For a j~nAni , jagat is badhitA / mithyA. Jagat includes this body mind
complex. One casualty in jnAnam is body mind complex.   Body mind complex
become badhitA , mithyAtva nischaya.
Who has interest in mirage-water? None.
Who has interest in mithyA vastu? None.

regards

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 8:11 PM, Rajesh Benjwal via Advaita-l <