[Advaita-l] sushupati anubhava of jnAni and ajnAni

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jan 17 10:39:39 CST 2016

From: H.N.Sreenivasa MurthyPranms to all.
Dear Sri Sadanandaji,
      The whole essence of my friend's discussion with me was to point out the necessity of the student of Vedanta devoting to to Atmajnana / Brahmajnana / SvarUpajnana ad not to indulge in discussions on subject going on in the name of Vedanta which are not conducive to reach his guri  . The present disussions on the subject of Sushupti anubhava of a Jnani and Ajnani. In the course of his talk with me he quoted the mantra 2-2-5 of Mundaka Upanishad where in a very pointed manner says :
              tamEvaikaM jAnatha AtmAnam                      anyA vAcO vimuMcathAmRutasyaiSha sEtuH ||
In the light of the above advice of mother Sruti, the discussions that are going on  the  subject of Sushupti anubhava of a Jnani and Ajnani come under the category of anyAvAcaH || . Secondly in what  way the Sushupti anubhava of a Jnani and Ajnani is going to assist / help a student / mumukshu in his quest of Atmajnana ?  My only request to all is that they ponder over these points with an open mind.

With respectful namaskarams,Sreenivasa Murthy