[Advaita-l] Webcasting of talks on Prasnopanishad by Swami Tejomayanandaji

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 01:36:53 CST 2016

PraNAms - Info that I received that may be of interest to many seekers around the world.
------------------

Dear All

Hari Om!

We are pleased to inform you that the talks on Prashnopanishad by Pujya Guruji for the 16th batch Vedanta Course students will be streamed live.

The sessions will commence from 27th January till 5th February 2016. The timings for the sessions are 4:30 - 5:30 pm IST and 7 - 8 pm IST. For live stream of the events please visit - www.chinmayamission.com/live/

The talks will be kept public for 12 hours after the live screening and will be made private after that.

Details of any changes to the sessions will be advised on:

Website:

www.chinmayamission.com

Facebook:

Chinmaya Mission -  https://www.facebook.com/ChinmayaMission

Swami Chinmayananda - https://www.facebook.com/SwamiChinmayananda

Swami Tejomayananda - https://www.facebook.com/SwamiTejomayananda

Twitter:

Chinmaya Mission - https://twitter.com/chinmayamission

Swami Chinmayananda - https://twitter.com/Chinmayananda

Swami Tejomayananda - https://twitter.com/Tejomayananda

Google+

Chinmaya Mission - https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/111948194878299663240/111948194878299663240/posts

YouTube - www.youtube.com/ChinmayaChannel

Please share the above information with all.

With Prem & OM!
In His Service,

Manisha Khemlani
Chief Operating Officer