[Advaita-l] Did Vyaasa mean Athaato Vishnu Jijnaasaa or Shiva Jijnaasaa?

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 02:08:26 CDT 2016

The book 'Vyāsatātparya nirṇaya' by Sri Ayyanna Dikṣhita is available in
Bangalore at a very small price.  The book has been translated by Vidwan
Sri Ranganatha Sharma in Kannada and is also available:

Contact the family of Sri M.S.Srinivasa Rao, Udaya Prakashana, 984, 11th A
main Road, 3rd Block, Rajajinanagar, Bengaluru 560010, Phone: 080 23389143.

The book contains a section on Shiva-Vishnu discussion.

subrahmanian.v