[Advaita-l] Did Vyaasa mean Athaato Vishnu Jijnaasaa or Shiva Jijnaasaa?

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Sun Jul 24 23:39:02 CDT 2016

I'm not sure how you can take ekatva, devatva etc. as attributes. These are not features that Brahman is endowed with, these are Brahman's inherent nature.

praNAms Sri Venkataraghavan prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Very interesting observation.  May I understand here from your above statement  that devatva (karmAdhyakshatva, sarvajnatva, sarvashaktitva etc.) are inherent nature of  (para) brahman ??  what are the other attributes  adhyArOpita on brahman in that case??  Not for debate just curious to know your explanation.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
Bhaskar