[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 07:23:41 CDT 2016

Namaste Sri Chandramouli ji,

I don't know where he is saying creation is tuccha, but I suspect he means
that independent of the observer, the observed is tuccha.

I have a very different understanding of jnAnadhyAsa/arthAdhyAsa, but let's
leave that aside, as its not central to the topic.

On khyAti, please provide the Sanskrit quote - let us see what term he uses
that is being translated as "illusory".

Regards,
Venkatraghavan