[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 04:46:58 CDT 2016

reg  << For someone with a traditional study of the prasthana traya bhashya
the
fact that EJV DSV is the default prakriya enshrined therein is beyond
doubt and disputation.>>,

I am not sure if this pertains to my post.  All the same I thought I would
clarify.  My post is not with reference to EJV/DSV per se, but only with
reference to the postulate by Sri PrakAshAnanda in his work
Sidhnatamuktavali.I had mentioned it in my earlier post itself.