[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 02:40:24 CDT 2016

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 2:41 AM, Venkatraghavan S <agnimile at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> Dear Shri Chandramouli ji,
>
> I'd like to tackle 3 topics in this mail.

Dear Sri Venkatraghavan Ji,

I have still a very long way to go in understanding the Bhashya properly. I
am convinced, rightly or wrongly, that prakAshAnanda’s postulate is very
contradictory of the Bhashya. I would not like to devote further time and
effort in understanding his postulate as it is unlikely to help me
understand the Bhashya better. As such very regrettably I am unable to
respond . Please excuse me for the same. I wish you all the best in your
further study of his work.