[Advaita-l] During last few years of life, what should a jiJNaasu (जिञासु) hold on to or study or contemplate on?

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 08:24:36 CDT 2016

PraNAms

Since we do not know when is the last few minutes, Plan and keep executing the actions that benefit the society at large as though you are going to live for ever. That actions can be study of the scriptures, and propagating the sanatana dharam - by setting example for others also to follow - yadyat aacharatiH shreshTaH..

Have detachment in the mind in the above planning and execution - as though you are going to die at any moment.

Hence the prayer - sthirair angais tushtuvamsas-tanubhir vyashema devahitam yadayuhuh
Let all my limbs function properly during my allotted time in this world while I perform the actions ordained by the Gods.

Hari Om!
Sadananda