[Advaita-l] मदालसायाः आलोलिका (स्वापिका) (The Lullaby of Queen Madalasa)

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Mar 3 03:53:33 CST 2016

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Perhaps she might be knowing like subAhu, shatrumardana etc. Alarka (mad dog)  is also one of the brahma rUpa-s only...shunishaiva shvapakecha panditAH samadarshinaH..brahma kAma mayaH, krOdhamayaH, adharmamayaH, brahmadAshA, brahma dAsA, brahmaiveme kitavAH..sarvaM khalvidaM brahma.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar