[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} my website on epigraphy, history, manuscriptology and temple architecture

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 11:09:19 CST 2016

An interesting blog.....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sankara Narayanan <sankarankanchi at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 9:31 PM
Subject: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} my website on epigraphy, history,
manuscriptology and temple architecture
To: भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत् <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>

Namo namah

This is Dr. G.Sankaranarayanan, Assistant Professor of Sanskrit, SCSVMV
Univerisity, Enathur, Kanchipuram.

I have created my blog

http://sarasvatam.in/en/

where i have posted 108 articles on Epigraphy, history, Temple
architecture, Manuscriptology and iconography.

I beg the scholars to go through the blog and guide me in the future course.

With pranams
Dr. Sankaranarayanan