[Advaita-l] Petition against Murty Classical Library

Sanju Nath sanjivendra at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 08:03:41 CST 2016

private money using private heritage for private benefit
private money using public heritage for private benefit
private money using public heritage for public benefit

1st we may have no locus standi.
2nd is greed.
3rd is open for discussion.

In this case, it's actually:
private money using our heritage for publicly attacking the same heritage by engaging well-known individuals whose writing tells the utter contempt in which they hold our dharma/heritage.

How can we not engage in this debate then and offer alternative ways of achieving the same ends that the private money ostensibly wishes to accomplish?

धन्यवाद,
Sanju