[Advaita-l] daxiNAmUrtti-maTha : Unicode Typesetter

ಅಕ್ಷಯ ಶ್ರೀನಿವಾಸ ಐಯ್ಯಂಗಾರ್ (Akshay Srinivasan) akshaysrinivasan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 00:55:20 CDT 2016

Unicode 8 code block for Indic is based on ISCII standard developed at our very own C-DAC.
It should be fairly easy to convert the character streams if it not in some propreitary
format.