[Advaita-l] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 11:29:09 CDT 2016

Sharing my old blog post on Brahma Satyam Jagat Mithyam-
https://nithinsridhar.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/random-musings-part-37-brahmo-satyam-jagat-mithyam/

I have tried to explain the half of the half verse in a very simple way.
Learned members are requested to point out if there are any mistakes in the
blog.

Regards,
Nithin
On Mar 19, 2016 9:47 PM, "Aurobind Padiyath via Advaita-l" <