[Advaita-l] Query on Titiksha in Sadhana Catushtaya

Aurobind Padiyath aurobind.padiyath at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 02:57:28 CDT 2016

The three are as follows:
आधिदैवीकम् - देवता प्रेरितं, like lightening earthquake etc. That which are
controlled and coming from the devatas.

आधिभौतिकम् - भूत प्रेरितं , anything that is coming from the created.
Anything that originates from those that are around us as a part of
creation like ourselves. That includes pollution mentioned in the first
post.

अध्यात्मं-  अविध्याकामकर्म जनितम्। that is of the Jeeva. Self inflicted or
created due to desire to achieve or avoid.

Here one should understand while only Dhukha is mentioned we should
consider both Sukham and Dukham.
सुखदुखेसमीकृत्वा......

Aurobind Padiyath