[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Mar 23 07:19:06 CDT 2016

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Since morning very busy at office hence no time to reply to the mails.  And from tomorrow for the next 4 days I will be going out of station for the pratishTApana kAryakrama as a Ritvik.  Probably next Tuesday only I can be able to look at the mails and if official time permits continue the discussion.  Kindly bear with me prabhuji-s.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
Bhaskar

PS:  just thought of informing you all before leaving office.