[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 20:51:06 CDT 2016

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 12:07 AM, Ranjit V <vranjit49 at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is as if to say that an Advaitin is Incapable to discern at all. It
> is as if to say he/she eats mud instead of food.

Ranjit,

Actually, a blogger did make a similar comment/objection about Advaita
realization.

http://creative.sulekha.com/dvaita-vs-advaita-vadiraja-attacks-advaita_325380_blog

//(ii) If everything and everyone is actually Brahman(God), then why should
one not consume excreta? After all, excreta is also Brahman(God) in
accordance with your views.//

My reply to that, in that blogger's comments area, can also be seen just
above that.

regards
subrahmanian.v