[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Fwd: My father

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 02:17:08 CDT 2016

PraNAms

Prof.VK has been one the moderators of this advaitin group. He has also given several talk series that are being presented in yu-tube by Advaita Academy. One can go to Advaita Academy and ask for Prof. VK.

Here in this note, Prof. vk has given the glimpse of his father's works, as posted by Shree Subbuji. Prof. VK has written commentaries on some of his father's works and they are available in the adviatin archives. After getting acquainted via adivatin list, I met prof. VK for the first time in Chennai in 1999 when I was doing sabbatical at IIT Madras for an year. He organized my talk on 'Logic of Spirituality' at the Kuppuswami Institute at that time.

When Arjuna asked a question- what happens to the seeker when he leaves this body just before complete realization-. Krishna provides a very fitting answer, reassuring all of us - in this Adhyaatmic Study, nothing gets wasted. It is a evolution not revolution. He will be born in the next life in an environment conducive for rapid growth. Thus with Kamala maami oneside and logic of math on the other side, Prof VK's continuous contribution to Vedanta is a testimonial proof for Shree Krishna's statement in Geeta. I have met both Prof.VK and Kamala maami in States and in India. Both came once to my talk at Durga Temple - organized by Shree V. Ramachandran which was followed by scrumptious Lunch by Shanti (smt. Ramchandran).

With PraNAms to the divine VK couple.

Hari Om!
Sada

------ Forwarded