[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 09:29:05 CDT 2016

Namaste

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 7:45 PM, Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l <

> Thanks Bhaskar ji.
>
> <<First of all as I have been reiterating the jagat which is Ishwara
> hetuka, the jagat for which brahman is abhinna nimittOpadAna kAraNa, the
> jagat / kArya which is like kAraNa trishu kAleshu na vyabhicharati, that
> jagat which has been pointed out by shruti as brahma (like sarvaM khalvidam
> brahman, brahmaivedaM vishwaM etc.)  is not mithyA.>>
>
> This jagat that you refer to as not mithyA, is Brahman. What you are merely
> doing is attributing a name called jagat to this Brahman and saying that
> the "name" is non different to brahman,

Yes, this is exactly what I understood also from all the posts from
Bhaskar-ji and commented so, in one of the earlier emails ..

If this Atmaikatva jnana (as he says) is extended further to a different
realm ( as in jnAni's vyavahAra he quotes - whatever he does is satyameva, his
vyavahAra with this jagat  is satyameva ), I see the dilution (avidya
kalpita) ...

which is just a tautology -